“Our investment strategy aims to combine financial returns with social good.” Wally Gray, Chairman
- We do not invest in micro lenders, or companies that are involved in gambling, gaming or cigarettes. We are a leader in offering no initial fees as our clients begin their investment with us.
- We were a leader in charging zero initial fees.
- We became signatories to the Code of Responsible Investing in South Africa (CRISA), which is a voluntary undertaking, in 2014. We endorse the CRISA code of conduct, which gives guidance on promoting sound governance.
- The Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) approach is being gradually implemented in South Africa’s regulatory framework by the Financial Sector Conduct Authority. TCF, which is core to Rezco’s business philosophy, is a regulatory approach which tries to make sure that financial institutions deliver specific, clearly articulated fairness outcomes to their customers.
- We allocate 20% of all profits towards social development.
Please click here to see some of the organisations that we support.