“Our investment strategy aims to combine financial returns with social good” Wally Gray, co-portfolio manager
- We do not invest in micro lenders, or companies that are involved in gambling, gaming, cigarettes. We are a leader in offering no initial fees as our clients begin their investment with us.
- We were a leader in charging zero initial fees.
- We became signatories to the Code of Responsible Investing in South Africa (CRISA), which is a voluntary undertaking, in 2014. We endorse the CRISA codes of conduct, which gives guidance on promoting sound governance.
- The Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) approach is being gradually implemented in South Africa’s regulatory framework by the Financial Services Board. TCF, which is core to REZCO’s business philosophy, is a regulatory approach which tries to make sure that financial institutions deliver specific, clearly articulated fairness outcomes to their customers.
- We allocate 20% of all profits towards social development.
The table below outline a few of the organisations we have supported:
|Bethany House||Focussed on critical care projects vital to the children and youth of South Africa.||more info|
|Farming God’s Way||Provides training into sites serving villages, NGO’s, prisons, churches, mission organisations, farmer groups, university and agricultural schools.||more info|
|Siya Sebenza||Equip and empower people with employability and the entrepreneurial skills needed to support themselves and their families.||more info|
|Victory 4All||Reaching out to children and their families in need||more info|